They deserve what they get,
and you deserve a break!
Sit back, relax, and let us #ruintheirlife.
Our highly trained personnel are ready to be unleashed on your unsuspecting victims!
Don't forget to
Read Our Blog
Be regaled by tales of other hardworking individuals and the losers they’ve pwned by proxy.
“On the internet, anything can be real if you seize the power of your anonymity by the balls and make it so.” — Abraham Lincoln
You can trust us! But if you don’t for some weird reason, read these reviews and then you definitely will!
“Who the fuck are these people? They won’t stop calling me! I can’t even use my phone because people are calling me literally all the time! Oh, my god! See? They’re calling right now! What is that area code? (307)? Is that in Wyoming? GOD! MAKE IT STOP! I thought I got on the do not call list back in 2011! Was that not a real thing?”Miranda M.Recipient
“All I have to say is, ‘wow”! One day I’m standing by the water cooler with my fellow insurance adjusters, complaining about how shrill and bitchy that totally ugly receptionist is, and the next day, after calling you, I find out that she’s been fired! I don’t know how you did it, but thanks, Tormentors R Us! You guys are so alpha!”Greg H.Customer
“I’ve always hated my smug dork of a brother, but I could never do anything about it because he’s family and I have morals. But thanks to Tormentors R Us, I didn’t have to do anything at all besides click one button (maybe make “one button” a link to the store?) and poof! A chain of horrible events totally out of my control is set off, and I can look the other way and enjoy a nice brunch as my brother’s life crumbles around him! Thanks for taking revenge off my hands, and off my conscience!”Cain O.Customer
“I lost my wife. I lost my job. I lost everything I ever loved, everything I ever held dear, due to the actions of Tormentors R Us and their wretched Mean Team™. They took it from me - all of it. These people are pure evil, and they must be stopped at any cost.”Devin K.Recipient
There are lots of reasons why we’re the most innovative, cutting edge player in the international Torment by Proxy industry. Everybody knows it – we’re the best.
Get in on this overbearing awesomeness by visiting our store!
Authenticity and Empathy
Our Mean Team™ makes a point of understanding where your victim is coming from – their motivations, desires, and deepest fears – before they set to work destroying them. Our highly trained team of Private Investigators, led by the ever-sneaky and extremely charismatic ex-cop Tripp McDougan, will dig deep into your target’s inner world before setting any traps. That way, we’re always sure to hit ‘em where it hurts the most!
Cutting Edge Technology
We put the “cyber” back in “cyberbullying”! With a crew of the harshest hackers and nastiest nerds at our disposal, we can make anyone’s life unlivable with a few clicks of the keyboard. Our trademark DeepFake Technology can drag any scandalous perpetration from the dark annals of your imaginative fancy up into the unflattering fluorescent light of reality, and no one will be able to say “but that didn’t happen”, because now there’s video!
Results, Results, Results!
98% of our customers report extreme satisfaction with the fruits of our labor, and the other 2% are lying.